Sign in to follow this  
kingahmed86

Textures makers

Posted (edited)

A few more details may prove fruitful.

Making a set of textures for a specific aircraft can be a time-consuming project.

Producing textures for what may be a fleet of several different types of aircraft for an airline is definitely a labour of love.

If the textures you're after don't already exist there's a fair chance no-one else is very interested.

Maybe best settle down with a suitable paint program and a couple of tutorials and learn to do it yourself 😉 

Edited by chris_eve
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, chris_eve said:

A few more details may prove fruitful.

Making a set of textures for a specific aircraft can be a time-consuming project.

Producing textures for what may be a fleet of several different types of aircraft for an airline is definitely a labour of love.

If the textures you're after don't already exist there's a fair chance no-one else is very interested.

Maybe best settle down with a suitable paint program and a couple of tutorials and learn to do it yourself 😉 

I would like to edit A300 SGA texture to have passenger texture instead of egyptair cargo 

On 5/5/2024 at 12:41 PM, kingahmed86 said:

I would like to edit A300 SGA texture to have passenger texture instead of egyptair cargo 

I am afraid I'm not good with making textures, but I have been doing a bit of poking around and can see a potential problem here as from what I can see those textures are specific for a SGA cargo model so I suspect it won't display things like cabin windows properly.

Does it have to be the SGA model? I have found an Aerodesigns A300 for Egyptair which looks as if it is a passenger version:
Base model: https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=a306americanpaintkitbasekit.zip&Author=&CatID=root

Egyptair livery: https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=a306raerodesignsegyptair.zip&Author=&CatID=root

I can't vouch for quality of the above as that type of aircraft is not my interest, but it might be of use?

John

• Like 1

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org