Sign in to follow this  
markmasterson

FSS E175 v0.9.02 with Patch Speed issues Help Please

Hello Simmers,

I had very good luck with this addon until they just patched to another version.   In the documentation they talk about setting up the speed in the MCDU or ?   My problem I take off all good.  But Aircraft blows past my speed setting in the AT control.  Always at max 320-330Knots.   If anybody has solved this or has a tutorial they can share I would very much appreciate it.   I really like this aircraft but I am sure it is something I did?   Please let me know if anyone can help.

Did you turn on the autothrottle?  I only ask because I was well into my climb last night before i realized I hadn’t, oops! 😊 

Also, there seems to have been a change in the throttles.  I’m pretty sure I used to be able to push them all the way forward and the autothrottle would maintain speed in the correct setting.  However, now if you push them all the way forward you will go into Go Around override mode which could be why you’re going so fast, I had the same issue.  Pull the throttles back a bit until you are in the expected climb mode.

Once I figured those two things out it all worked well.  There is a second knob on the speed knob that slides back and forth between FMS or manual speed mode, make sure it’s set to FMS mode if that’s what you want to use.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Version 0.9.28+patch1 is the current version. Where do you come up with v0.9.02?

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

4 hours ago, regis9 said:

Did you turn on the autothrottle?  I only ask because I was well into my climb last night before i realized I hadn’t, oops! 😊 

Also, there seems to have been a change in the throttles.  I’m pretty sure I used to be able to push them all the way forward and the autothrottle would maintain speed in the correct setting.  However, now if you push them all the way forward you will go into Go Around override mode which could be why you’re going so fast, I had the same issue.  Pull the throttles back a bit until you are in the expected climb mode.

Once I figured those two things out it all worked well.  There is a second knob on the speed knob that slides back and forth between FMS or manual speed mode, make sure it’s set to FMS mode if that’s what you want to use.

Thank you for the well laid out suggestion

For Twenty6.  I mistyped I meant to type version 0.9.28+patch1...Thank you for pointing that out