Sign in to follow this  
A320SimPilot

Fenix A320 stby frequency

Hello guys.  I am flying the Fenix A320

I am trying to make a script so my virtual F/O sets the Vatsim unicom frequency (122.800) when i instruct him to 

I was able to make him set the active directly by 122800000·(>K:COM_RADIO_SET_HZ)

I would prefer though that he sets the stby first and then switch so I have the previously available on stby after switching

Unfortunately the 122800000·(>K:COM_STBY_RADIO_SET_HZ) does not work

Any ideas?

Posted (edited)

That is a question that only Fenix can answer. Did you try the events with a normal/default plane?

Maybe you can work around that in your script? Read the current active frequency into a register - set the unicom frequency - swap - write the value of the active frequency back from the register

Off the top of my head:

(A:COM ACTIVE FREQUENCY:1, Hz) s0 122800000 (>K:COM_RADIO_SET_HZ) 1 (>K:COM_STBY_RADIO_SWAP) l0 (>K:COM_RADIO_SET_HZ)

Notes:

• "l0" is "ell - zero" not "ten"
  • Not sure if the unit "Hz" will work for a frequency. Also try "Number" or "Seconds". You may have to add some multiplication factor to it. 
  • If all fails, use the default BCD. AAO has a conversion RPN operator dec2b16 that converts a decimal frequency into the BCD format required by the legacy K-Events.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI