Sign in to follow this  
Komet

Removed the possibility to block a callsign

Hello Nico

Can you reinstate the block function please. I fly my flights in real life, and so I always have the real traffic in the TCAS and simulator. Please

Greetings Markus

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Komet said:

Can you reinstate the block function please. I fly my flights in real life, and so I always have the real traffic in the TCAS and simulator.

Did you vote for it in the last poll?

Edited by kiek

I second that. Just saw that it was removed. I fly very often as a real world flight in real time. Without that option the very flight I am doing will be shown in PSXT as well. I don't want that.

11 minutes ago, Farlis said:

I second that. Just saw that it was removed. I fly very often as a real world flight in real time. Without that option the very flight I am doing will be shown in PSXT as well. I don't want that.

Did you vote in favor in the last poll?

Unfortunately I didn't see the vote, so I didn't vote. Otherwise I would certainly have agreed that this function still exists. If this function no longer exists, I will unfortunately no longer be able to use the program. It's kind of stupid if I have double traffic. traffic traffic traffic....😔 I hope you'll think about it again and put this function back in the program. Thank you Greetings Markus

41 minutes ago, Komet said:

Unfortunately I didn't see the vote, so I didn't vote. Otherwise I would certainly have agreed that this function still exists. If this function no longer exists, I will unfortunately no longer be able to use the program. It's kind of stupid if I have double traffic. traffic traffic traffic....😔 I hope you'll think about it again and put this function back in the program. Thank you Greetings Markus

It will be back (soon) in 7.1.0

• Like 3

See 7.1.0

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, kiek said:

Did you vote in favor in the last poll?

2 hours ago, kiek said:

It will be back (soon) in 7.1.0

Didn't vote. 

And you are the best! 😄

Edited by Farlis

Hello I noticed that even though I block the traffic at irregular intervals, it is visible again.I can then block it again, but unfortunately the traffic appears again Not so bad.

8 hours ago, Komet said:

Hello I noticed that even though I block the traffic at irregular intervals, it is visible again.I can then block it again, but unfortunately the traffic appears again Not so bad.

You probably forgot to press Enter after removing the callsign from the text box.

I'll add an unblock push button to make your live easier.

34 minutes ago, kiek said:

I'll add an unblock push button to make your live easier.

See 7.2.0

Hello

Actually not. I have known the program for years and it has always worked well. Then we want to test the whole thing. Thanks for the support

12 hours ago, Komet said:

I have the same problem. The traffic reappears regularly shortly after blocking.

Daniel