Sign in to follow this  
ctiger

Overland series forehead graphics issue after SP2!

Hello Gang!I know this issue has been mentioned before here in the forums, but basically after the installation of SP2, all Overland/SMS aircraft started to display a graphics issue where the area just above the cockpit shows transparent (no paint). In addition some panels (like the 777 panel), some of the screens like the throttle quadrant and the comm quadrant disply as black.Has anyone found a solution for this?Thanks for any assistance!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Dennis,Would be nice if Overland would make a good patch to have these great birds work with SP2. Patiently waiting, which maybe a long wait.Carl

Hey Carl!I agree with you!Their products are superb but their customer service and willingness to produce updates and further enhancements falls short of expectation. I would gladly spend my $$$ on their products - they do great work.Patiently waiting as well!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

I don't have the Overland aircraft but this sounds like the problem with DX10 enabled. If you have it turned on in your FSX display, try turning it off (you'll have to restart FSX for the change to take effect). According to the info I have seen, this is a problem with the display video card drivers, not SP2. Nvidia has been informed of the problem and they are suppose to be working on a solution. Best regards,Jim

Hi Jim,I am still with XP and DX9. I didn't even know there was a place that shows DX10 on my system.P4-3.4 ghz, 7600GS/256mbThanks,Carl