Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Back using FSX, and being totally amazed plane watching,....

I love the Organ, and play also. Your mp3 selection was most excellent and relaxing. I shall follow suit with one back for your listening pleasure. I have to transfer my recorded pieces from ROLAND INTERNAL coding (on the floppy that I record to) to .mp3. I have never done that yet..and THINK..I can do that via the piano itself. If not, then I only have to record using the line-out onto a mp3 recorder and then will post upon this thread. To take with me, I have in the past merely transferred output onto a cassette tape. MP3's were not popular then.I did recently for a show (a high-school asked me to play the theme to The Phantom of the Opera) and did it with my Church Organ (Cathedral, musical setting. I'll send you this one as soon as I transfer it. I have about 10 different Organ venues, and they all sound verbatim (well to myself, lol), the lot of them. My Roland is multi-amped with quite the speaker system. I also play the Organ (pipe) at Church (Roman Catholic). That you have virtual draw-knobs and couplers...are they simulated for pneumatic shifting?Amazing...what we do OTHER than when glued in front of a computer screen, LOLOLOL!Again, your setup is QUITE FANTASTIC....most impressed!Bill, I'm just editing here to say that I have just come away from my Roland, and do NOT have direct to disk mp3 recording capabilities so...I'll find a way to convert Phantom, and then let you have a listen to it. I have done exactly the same as you...on a long flight in real-time to Hawaii...FSPassengers...I snuck up to tickle the keys, LOL! BTW, I can't believe that I hijacked my OWN thread, LOL!Cheers,Mitch

Guest fsxmissionguy

Mods?Why hasn't this thread been moved to the MOOG Forum yet?

>Mods?>>Why hasn't this thread been moved to the MOOG Forum yet?Relax..lol, the 'music' posts on this thread are over. ;)Mitch