Sign in to follow this  
jwenham

How to get rid of large lights?

Does this guy have machine guns or what?Anyone know how to make the lights normal size?http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/185754.jpg

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

>Does this guy have machine guns or what?>>Anyone know how to make the lights normal size?I've been looking for an answer to this too, not to mention the black squares briefly flashing where lights should be. I think it might need to be addressed in an updated driver from Nvidia, because I can't recall this happening with my ATI board. Dunno if this a SP2 issue or not?. What's weird is I finally converted my WOAI flightplans using AIFPC last night (what a gift - thanks!) and noticed a few planes not exhibiting this behavior, a first for me, but can't figure out how that could be related....... Regards, Kendall#1: E6750@3.2GHZ/Coolermaster HyperTX2 Gigabyte P35-DS3L 4GB Ballistix Tracers PC6400 EVGA 8800GT - 169.28's Seagate 250GB 7200.11 CH Yoke/Pedals/Saitek Throttle Dual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905 #2: Dell 8400 3.2 H.T. 3GB PC4200 - X800XT Diamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530's

Regards, Kendall

Guest Nick_N

I do have a FSX lightfix I am working on... My FS9 lightfix works 'somewhat' in FSX but I do not suggest it be used... the timing is off for one thing and with SP2 the scale will also be off.Eventually I will get the fix finished.. no matter what, as you zoom back with SP2 it does in fact make lights larger which is one of the reasons I had to go back to the drawing board and essentially start over however once I get the time to finish it, the FSX lightfix should temper than down as much as possible ad it will add better landing lights to FSX, both on the ground and on the aircraft.Note the scale of the lights... working pretty good but I still need to finish the 'heavy iron"http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/185757.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/185758.jpg

Sounds great, looking forward to it. I'm using your sun effect and like it. Thanks for all of your hard work and contributions, Nick! Regards, Kendall#1: E6750@3.2GHZ/Coolermaster HyperTX2 Gigabyte P35-DS3L 4GB Ballistix Tracers PC6400 EVGA 8800GT - 169.28's Seagate 250GB 7200.11 CH Yoke/Pedals/Saitek Throttle Dual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905 #2: Dell 8400 3.2 H.T. 3GB PC4200 - X800XT Diamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530's

Regards, Kendall

I switched to the Shockwave 3d lights. They are much better than the default.

Jim Wenham