Sign in to follow this  
tf51d

FSX warning me about the de Havilland Canada DHC-6-300 ...

I just downloaded from AVSIM the top download of the day, de Havilland Canada DHC-6-300 Twin Otter by Premier Aircraft Design, which was said as an FSX aircraft, but FSX is whinning about many of its gauges and asking me whether I really want to run it.RegardsShri

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I just downloaded from AVSIM the top download of the day, de>Havilland Canada DHC-6-300 Twin Otter by Premier Aircraft>Design, which was said as an FSX aircraft, but FSX is whinning>about many of its gauges and asking me whether I really want>to run it.>>Regards>>ShriThat's normal! FSX requires you confirm, you really trust the gauges, .dll's etc. Just answer yes, to these,(Assuming you do) and you should be good to go. If you don't want to be continually asked about it answer yes to the second box also. If you get the Gauge is an FS98 gauge message, that's an indication the aircraft is not a true FSX aircraft. FS98 style gauges, are not compatible with FSX, and will be ignored, but you'll get warning messages each time you load the aircraft.