Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McCrash

PMDG 747 in FSX - crazy behaviour of airplane!!

Hello community!I have FSX. When try to fly PMDG 747, sometimes it become a bit strange: very unstable and uncotrollable at a random time: sometimes it occur in the taxi phase, other times in climb, etc. This is very annoying because I have to close FSX at that time, it's possible to fly anymore since that.Can anybody help me?Thanks!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What do you mean exactly? I'm kind of unsure what unstable and uncontrollable means in the context of taxiing haha.We've had some issues with upsets in flight that are the result of the FSX weather system, which will shift wind, temperature, and pressure very suddenly, but I've not heard of anything on the ground.

Thanks for your reply!The airplane suddenly goes up and down, left and right very fast and then it crash immediately (and this even happen in the ground!). This is immediately notice in many (and severe) oscillations in Attitude Indicator as well as other indications in PFD. First time this issue occur was after pushing VNAV at MCP, second was after increase of thrust to begin taxing to runway.I can send you a screenshot whenever I get this issue again. At the moment, I haven't.Regards,JF

>Hello community!>>>I have FSX. When try to fly PMDG 747, sometimes it become a>bit strange: very unstable and uncotrollable at a random time:>sometimes it occur in the taxi phase, other times in climb,>etc. >This is very annoying because I have to close FSX at that>time, it's possible to fly anymore since that.>>>Can anybody help me?>>>Thanks!!Why not go to the PMDG forum?!