Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Midnight Music

Imaginesim Airport Purchasing Question?

At the SimMarket sight, for purchases of the Imaginesim airports I see the following statement:"Customers that have purchased the FS2004 version at simMarket can freely download the FSX version in their customer accounts in the respective order details page. Offer applies ONLY to simMarket customers!"Is the only way this works to purchase the FS2004 version first, or does anyone know if this works in reverse as well? If you have purchased the FSX versions, can you also download and use the FS9 versions at no cost? From the Imaginesim site, I also see that some of these airports can be purchased from Flight1 (Flight1 Wrapper). When I went to the Flight1 site and searched for Imaginesim, nothing is found.I tried to find a contact link to the SimMarket site, but all I found werre questions and answers on their customer support link. If there was a forum or capability of asking this question there, I am afraid I overlooked it. I hope it is permitted to ask this here.Thanks:RTH

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think, if I recall correctly, that when you buy a scenery at Simmarket that is one price for both FS9 and FSX you get two download links after you pay for the scenery. Someone else here might be able to verify that, but I'm pretty sure that is the case with a lot of the products that are made available for both platforms. Be aware that some developers want you to pay seperately for the two different versions.Lee