Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfighter

2 Fold Problem SP2

Hi All,Noob here and I have a problem in two areas of FSX with SP2. The first is with my Carenado T-34 ported over to FSX with patch applied. Before SP2 everything was great. After SP2 I get this:http://www.cowvalley.org/Files/Carenado_graphics.jpgAnyone know how to fix this? It makes me sad to think I've lost the mentor in FSX.The second area is with an add-on scenery. I have Jim Dhaenen's KNPA scenery installed and it looks like you are there; absolutely beautiful. But when I create a flight on the flight line (parking) I get a crash detected and the flight reloads. I can start on the runway but as soon as I roll across the emergency cables I get another plane crash. Any ideas as to what is causing this and how to fix it?Thanks in advance,Kyle

Guest firehawk44

"The first is with my Carenado T-34 ported over to FSX with patch applied. Before SP2 everything was great."According to their product page, it's not compatible with SP2 or Acceleration...I have no idea about the KNPA scenery crashes... sorry.Jim

Thanks. I was hoping there was a texture fix or something and so far you have given me as much information about the scenery problem as any body else. I really appreciate your responding.Thanks Again,KyleP.S. I guess I can turn crash detection off...but I hate to fly that way.

Hi all,Well the problems have been solved...mostly. First Jim Dhaenes released version 1.1 of the KNPA scenery with a beautiful addition of old Chevalier Field (optional). The crash problems went away.Next, when I contacted Carenado's support team they sent me a patch making the Mentor compatible with SP2. They also gave me permission to distribute same. With that said you can get it here..

I don't know what that patch does... My VC canopy is still messed up near the gauges on the top of the panel that stick up. The exterior canopy and prop is still messed up too.I guess we're going to have to wait for the real SP2 version and pay again... lolI like that they are updating all their aircraft to true FSX versions, but we should at least get a discount or something. Many prominent developers offer free or heavily reduced cost upgrades. Some even sell both FS9 and FSX versions in one package. As much as I want all their planes for FSX, there is no way I am going to buy all of them again. I'll have to do without some of them :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png