Sign in to follow this  
stevenp

Hello everybody. Since before the demise of pss, I was planning on them to release their 777 for fsx. Now they are gone. Is there any other company that puts out a very good 777 or is there any company that is developing one.Steven

JustFlight is selling the ex-PSS T7. The download version has all the latest patches and flys very nicely. The CD version will have to be patched with the patches on their support site.DJNB: This is an FS9 plane. No FSX verion was ever released, and its performance in FSX is unknown to me.

The only problem is pss promised a fsx version but decided to lie to everybody.I thought about it and I will put fs2004 back on my system.

Yeah, even JustFlight got tired of waiting for the FSX update, and finally decided to release their version for FS9... DJ

Ya well too bad for pss. Its quite annoying really with no warning and all but hey at least I never bought it from them but I will from just flight.