Sign in to follow this  
mamurray

Wilco E-Jet Series is now available

>>How in heavens name did you conclude that this thread's>topic>>is Eaglesoft versus Feelthere support? Can't we discuss the>>pro's and con's of this particular release relative to new>>owner's experience without off topic sidebar trips? >>>>Bob..>>Beeing someone who is currently looking for a good business>jet a/c in all aspects, both the quality of the a/c itself and>it's simulated systems but of course also what kind of>problems and support you can expect your namesake's post above>gave me plenty more information valuable to me compared to>your post that didn't give me nothing but only wasted my>time...a totally meaningless post and I'm sorry repeating that>by writing this piece of text but couldn't help myself after>reading it.>>Bob with one . - thanks for sharing your experiences, much>appreciated!! Guess like so many else what I'm really waiting>for is Eaglesoft's release of the Citation X 2.0 and I do hope>it's not too far away.I'm the Bob who posted 3 or 4 above with the picture (I have one) so I'm honestly not sure who you are referring too. If I'm the waste of your time, then let me add that my recent experience (as I stated in my post above) with Feelthere customer support forum has been the opposite. Bob .. E-jet Owner