Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spilok

Thumbnail "MIXUP"

I wonder if there is a fix or help for my latest problem. I have the Carenado Cherokee 180 and the Carenado Cessna 182 Skylane (just bought it actually). When I get into FSX and look at my planes for choosing one, the thumbnails are all mixed up and these two models are causing it. I have installed the FSX updates for them, but they don't seem to correct anything. As a matter of fact, there are no real pics of the Cherokee, but the names are there. The pics for the Skylane are actually Cessna 172 pics!How do you fix this...what have I done wrong here.Stan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I downloaded it, and tried it...but I must be dumb on this one. I can't seem to get it to do what I want. I've loaded my Cherokee and Cessna but everything is still all over the place, and my good FSX planes have wrong names. There IS a correct procedure for this, but the README instructions don't seem to give a correct "step by step" instruction. I'll keep working with it, but if someone knows EXACTLY how to use this program, I'd love a quick tutorial.Stan