Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bkeske

what has happened to airliner xp?

I have not checked the forum in ages and did so out of curiosuty tonight only to find that I can't post any questions and it has not been updated sice the last time I checked ....does anyone know if this project is dead.?....I sincerely hope not as it has or had all the makings of something really special for the FS community?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

So everything developers say can be relied on then?Same story with the PMDG Airbus and the cloud man's Airbus too!

Is it only reliable when it fits your desired time frame?Heck, I would have liked the RXP 430/530 GPS for FSX a year ago too, but just got it recently. That didn't make it 'vaporware', it just took longer than what I would have personally wished....but it isn't like I put money on the line and I was promised something on a certain date.I would like the RealAir Duke as well. That has been in development for a long long time. Is that 'vaporware'?I just get tired of this line of thinking. That somehow someone 'owes' you something when you want it. I said my piece, and will leave it at that.