Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

Luftwaffe Callsign in FSX?

Is there a way to make the ATC say Luftwaffe in FSX? I have an ME-109 from FS9 and I'd like to have it called Luftwaffe. I have it saying ME-109. Thanks, regards, Bob.

>Is there a way to make the ATC say Luftwaffe in FSX? I have>an ME-109 from FS9 and I'd like to have it called Luftwaffe. I>have it saying ME-109. Thanks, regards, Bob.I'm sure you could add that using EditVoicePack...the FS9 version.I've added a few callsigns to the FSX sound library using thatversion since the FSX version hasn't yet progressed to the pointwhere it will allow the user to create new callsigns. Paul

Wide-5.jpg

HI. Thanks. I just looked at my gvp files for FS9 and FSX. I have Luftwaffe in my FS9 one. My FSp gvp is 480 Mb and my FSX one is only 206 Mb. Do you know if I could use my whole FS9 gvp in FSX? Best regards, Bob.

Hi Jim. Thanks. I did just that. I have a strange occurrence though. The Luftwaffe calls himself only by the atc_flight_number but when ATC talks to him they call him Luftwaffe and the atc_flight_number. I have him as atc_airline=Luftwaffe. I lost all my ATC reference files due to a HD crash on another drive. Guess I'll have to dig deeper and try to resurect them. Best regards, Bob.