Sign in to follow this  
flilotUK

Super 80 Pro

Hi guysJust got a refund on my DA F100. Just wondered whether anyone thinks the Spuper 80 Pro is worth getting. In fairness, the old one looked a bit shabby, but this looks pretty smart.Anyone gonna sell it to me?Advantages and disadvantages pleaseCj

I am in the process of getting a refund for the Super 80 Pro due to the fact that it does not hold FMS Speed correctly for me. One minute I fly along at M.074, and then I get an overspeed warning followed by a near stall!!. It just does not hold the speed as it should. However, I must say that apart from that it is a very good product and I am sure they will patch the fault in time. Have you tried the Maddog MD80 series instead, that is very very good and I have now gone back to that without any problems.I also have the DA F100 which is one awesome aircraft so I just wonder why you had problems with it?Keith

Advantages -Good flight modelFMC with SIDS/STARS'Glass' CockpitDoes not impact on framerates much at allComes with some great McPhat liveries as standardDisadvantages -A few bugs have appeared which are being discussed on their support forum, but these are in the process of being investigated and rectified. An inital 'beta' patch has already been released on the forums.1.jpglanding_dub.jpgVideo:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7zlmpPtMLXk

Hi Keith,I had the same problem you mentionned, but in my case, it was my throttlelever interfearing with the AT. Since I set the throttle to idle after engaging AT, the problem has gone.Hope this helps.Jos

Jos,Great thanks for the tip. I will try it out maybe tomorrow unless of course my refund goes through beforehand in which case I may just buy again..Keith

My DA F100 had a flight control problem, they just kept fluttering when deflected.Aircraft was unflyable.So I've got a bit of spare cash to spend on the MD80.But please tell me - this fluttering problem won't happen with the MD80? Has it been heard of?CJ

>But please tell me - this fluttering problem won't happen with>the MD80? Has it been heard of?Not that I've seen.