Sign in to follow this  
Guest WEA-JHD

I Wish I May, I WIsh I Might.....wake up one AM and find

Guest United

out that Flight1 (most likely anyway) has released a decent 757 written freshly for FSX. I really like that plane, don't ask me why.Randy Jura, KPDX

Guest jshyluk

Why not?Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM

By conjecture, I would assume from your statement, "I really like that plane", that you have a 757 from somebody.In the event that you have the CS757????The LDS-767 panel installed in the base model Captain Sim 757 aircraft makes for a pretty dandy bird, FMC and all. In the event that you have these two, you might give that some consideration.Good luck:RTH

>By conjecture, I would assume from your statement, "I really>like that plane", that you have a 757 from somebody.>>In the event that you have the CS757????>>The LDS-767 panel installed in the base model Captain Sim 757>aircraft makes for a pretty dandy bird, FMC and all. In the>event that you have these two, you might give that some>consideration.>>Good luck:>RTHHi RTH.I have both. The LDS-767 and the CS 757.I tried this some time ago without success. I would really like to give your sugestion a go. Would you mind telling us how this is accomplished? Thanks for your info!JAS

Guest NoobPilot

I'm waiting as well, as I'm making a rather long flight in one in January (Skyservice, YYZ-CUN) and I can't wait to duplicate it. I have my eyes set on the LevelD 757, when they release it sometime.

Hello JAS:You are asking an old memory to go back many months and retrace the steps. I will try to do a search and see if I can find anything that was said that was important, or at least relevant.The easiest and fastest thing for me to do is to just send you what I have, and you can try that. On my end it will be large and require multiple emails as the content will be too large if I try to include it all in one attachment.As near as I can tell, with the same panel, the CS757 has all of the same capabilities that the LDS757 has and is a pleasure to fly.Be patient, and in a day or two I will see what I can do if you will contact me at rthodgestoo@verizon.net and give me your email address.Respectfully:RTHEdit: I just noticed that you are running Vista 64 on your system. I am useing XPPro. I don't know if this will make any difference to anything, but I would think that it would still be worth a shot.

Hi RTH.Thanks alot for your response.I just send you an email.RegardsJAS

Guest WEA-JHD

Just too bad Level D have decided to make their 757 for FSX only. No one will be able to use it with good FPS anyway.But what can you do with such arrogant, narrowminded and mindless people you can find at Level D. Too bad they don't realize FS9 is here to stay and the majority of flightsimmers who fly big and complicated airliners still use FS9.However, i believe it will be a very great produt, but unfortunately for the wrong flightsim.RegardsJan