Sign in to follow this  
Daveo

Help HD Crash and lost disc

Guest BlackeyCole

Help, I had a HD crash and when I went to reinstall my FS 2004 the 4th disc is missing and I have looked everywhere no telling where it got lost over the years I didn't use it. So many things have happened. Can someone be a god and make an ISO image of their disc and send it to me I have the first three disc but need to rebuiltd it at least until next week when I can upgrade to FSX. I am thinking of the Saitek Pro flight system with the yoke, quadrant, pedals and panel switches plus FSX. The only thing missing is a radio panel so I will go with the go flight one on that. Years ago before I stopped simming I had the CH Pro Yoke(Serial) and the Thrustmaster F-4 stick, power control, and rudder pedals but I sold the power mod, and loaned out the pedals and they never made it home yet. If things go good I will get back in to simming and get some new gear and addons.TIA.

All I'm saying is that it's funny, how come people never lose disc3 haha?Yeah, you're best bet - buy it off amazon or something, FS2004 is pretty much dirt cheap these days.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

>All I'm saying is that it's funny, how come people never lose>disc3 haha?My dog ate my disc 3 :-roll

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png