Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daveo

Help HD Crash and lost disc

Help, I had a HD crash and when I went to reinstall my FS 2004 the 4th disc is missing and I have looked everywhere no telling where it got lost over the years I didn't use it. So many things have happened. Can someone be a god and make an ISO image of their disc and send it to me I have the first three disc but need to rebuiltd it at least until next week when I can upgrade to FSX. I am thinking of the Saitek Pro flight system with the yoke, quadrant, pedals and panel switches plus FSX. The only thing missing is a radio panel so I will go with the go flight one on that. Years ago before I stopped simming I had the CH Pro Yoke(Serial) and the Thrustmaster F-4 stick, power control, and rudder pedals but I sold the power mod, and loaned out the pedals and they never made it home yet. If things go good I will get back in to simming and get some new gear and addons.TIA.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

All I'm saying is that it's funny, how come people never lose disc3 haha?Yeah, you're best bet - buy it off amazon or something, FS2004 is pretty much dirt cheap these days.

>All I'm saying is that it's funny, how come people never lose>disc3 haha?My dog ate my disc 3 :-roll