Sign in to follow this  
jjn47

Great PA Scenery!

I lived in Williamsport for 14 years. Great area. That airport is known to be very dangerous one to many pilots because of how it's situated. I, too, have asked Jim to consider KIPT. I fly there often from KABE. A really nice flight and ILS intercept (110.10).

Don,Thanks for the tip about the Mid Atlantic Air Museum free Reading Airport Scenery. I live just a few miles away from the airport and occasionally go to their WWII air shows. I knew the Reading/Spaatz Field scenery existed on their web site, but didn't know it would work in FSX. I'm kind of new to the add-on scenery stuff but I got it working.Now if I can just get my newly purchased Carenado Cessna C152 installation problem resolved in time to get some air time this weekend I'll be happy.John near Adamstown, PA.