Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mace

Time for some new FSX (and FS9) AFCADs

KORD, KSEA and KIAD open new runways on NOV20IAD will have 3 parallels, ORD will have the new east west and SEA will have their third parallel finally. Sounds like there's been a umber of airspace changes (STARS) to IAD too, but I don't have the charts in front of me. However the new cycle is on the NACO site.Tim

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just uploaded a new ver of KSTL with its new runway.I think someone is working on KSEA, because I remember someone posting about it and its new runway. I just can't remember who it was with my bad memory.Don't know anything about KORD or KIAD though.I hope that whoever does these also adds the approaches. It's one thing to get in ADE/FSXP/AFX and add a runway. That could be done with about 10 minutes of work. However, it is another matter entirely to add the approaches.Those new approaches can be in the NACO or whatever database, but if the corresponding approaches are not also in the FSX scenery files, it won't matter.RhettFS box: E8500 (@ 3.80 ghz), AC Freezer 7 Pro, ASUS P5E3 Premium, BFG 8800GTX 756 (nVidia 169 WHQL), 4gb DDR3 1600 Patriot Cas7 7-7-7-20 (2T), PC Power 750, WD 150gb 10000rpm Raptor, Seagate 500gb, Silverstone TJ09 case, Vista Ultimate 64ASX Client: AMD 3700+ (@ 2.6 ghz), 7800GT

Hi Gang!Even though KDFW is not getting a new runway, I took off from KDFW today on my way to MMMY and noticed a bunch of work being done SouthSide - they're adding and extending a bunch of taxiways that connect both runways 35L and 35C and also seem to wrap around the south side of the airport.Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

>Hi Gang!>>Even though KDFW is not getting a new runway, I took off from>KDFW today on my way to MMMY and noticed a bunch of work being>done SouthSide - they're adding and extending a bunch of>taxiways that connect both runways 35L and 35C and also seem>to wrap around the south side of the airport.>>Sincerely,>>Dennis D. MullertHi dennisThanks for this infoI am doing a little update to my KDFW right now, I'll have to take a look and see if I can add this work...assuming it's fairly close to completion...? If the cement trucks and graders are still out there, I may not put any of that in this version.RhettFS box: E8500 (@ 3.80 ghz), AC Freezer 7 Pro, ASUS P5E3 Premium, BFG 8800GTX 756 (nVidia 169 WHQL), 4gb DDR3 1600 Patriot Cas7 7-7-7-20 (2T), PC Power 750, WD 150gb 10000rpm Raptor, Seagate 500gb, Silverstone TJ09 case, Vista Ultimate 64ASX Client: AMD 3700+ (@ 2.6 ghz), 7800GT