Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GSalden

traffic x

hiis traffic x a good buy and is there any problems with itthanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,I own Traffic X and I think it is a good AI addon. There are currently a few issues with it, however, Just Flight will be releasing a service pack for it very soon which should address most of the issues.In the plus departement, the frame rates are very good - almost double what I could achieve with Traffic 2005. Also most of the models and textures are very good.The problems stem mainly from issues with the compiling of the traffic database. It seems at the moment that many flights are reporting errors which results in many airports being devoid of traffic. Most major airports are fine - its mainly airports that have GA traffic. However, the service pack should address this issue.Paul

I bought TrafficX, installed it in FSX with Acceleration, but didn't see much, if any AI traffic. Same with Ultimate Traffic. I read comments about Ultimate Traffic (and maybe TrafficX) not being compatible with DX10 preview, but I didn't have DX10 installed. I also read that one solution for the disappearing AI traffic in these 2 tools was to turn off aircraft shadows, but I didn't try this. I finally tried Burkhard Renk's MyTrafficX, and this did show lots of AI Traffic, so I guess I'd recommend MyTrafficX.

Hi,The last couple of days I played around with TrafficX download update.All my large aircraft park a small and medium gates.After 2 days I found out that the wingspan of all medium and large aircraft are the same as small aircraft.Beside that many airport facility files are in Fs2004 format.After adressing several other issues and the above mentioned problems it has potential.However I stepped over to MyTrafficX.I would like to enjoy the ai traffic now.

I just got a new computer and after installing my traffic x 5.1b fsx crashes repeatedly. I turned the traffic back to zero and I can now run fsx. Uninstalling it apparently requires a specific procedure.....if anyone knows what it is I would really appreciate being pointed in the direction to find it. Thanks.