October 1, 20251 yr I have a 2k monitor that I'm using with 125% display scaling and the elevation profile window altitude text gets cut off. I'm also using a 9pt font size for "Display and text". When I cycle the font to default (8pt) and back to 9pt the labeling rearranges and is then visible. For some reason the image insert button doesn't work so I'm putting the link to the screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/8d3UQpT
October 1, 20251 yr 3 hours ago, kutyafal said: I have a 2k monitor that I'm using with 125% display scaling and the elevation profile window altitude text gets cut off. I'm also using a 9pt font size for "Display and text". When I cycle the font to default (8pt) and back to 9pt the labeling rearranges and is then visible. Did you try to enable or disable "High DPI monitor support" on options page "Display and Text"? Scaling often causes issues. Alex Alex' Projects: Little Navmap
October 2, 20251 yr Author I have both FreeType and Hight DPI enabled. Tried turning them off to no avail. The only thing fixes it is to cycle back to default font size (8 pt, but text is still cut off) and back to what I like (9 pt, text shown correctly).
October 2, 20251 yr I'll have a look at this for the next version. For now I'm afraid I cannot do anything about it, sorry. Alex Alex' Projects: Little Navmap
Create an account or sign in to comment