Sign in to follow this  
N562Z

Decent 767/757 panel

Does anyone know a good 767/757 panel? Realistic one? I've downloaded POSKY Varig 767 but it uses the 777 panel but it isn't that good, some weird autopilot glitches and minor things.cheers!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There are plenty of 767 panels out there. Unfortunatly for me, I myself am after a panel that not only functions (not nessecarily that works exactly like the same thing, but basic autopilot etc.) but looks pretty accurate like the real thing, meaning good background bitmaps. The only panel I know of is the obvious 767 PIC. Personally (no offense to anyone) the freeware ones just don't suit my taste.Sean

Yeah there are many of them but mostly they just have a nice background BMP and the darn default 777 gauges.Try 767PIC, don't have it either, but from what I've heard it seems to be great.

Gustav:I fly with this personal modification of a freeware 3-CRT B777 panel that looks pretty close to the all-glass panels on the newer 767-400s. Everything works fine.Alex ChristoffN562ZMinneapolis, MNThermobulb@aol.com