Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly1

Hmmmmm, This Could Take A While ...

Guest Fly1

Well, I am getting started on the next project, an Acro Sport II. But, this time I think I will work from the inside out. I have a wild idea for a project, but not sure if it is possible. I am borrowing a friends set of plans, but will probably secure a set for myself. There is something about a naked tube and fabric airframe that to me is like a piece of art. As before, I am having a ball with Gmax.LaterBob C.

Now that is cool! Reminds me of why I liked building balsa models and radio control so much. There are one or two models I NEVER covered becuase I thought they were so cool to look at without it!Keep up the great work!Hornit

Guest Fly1

Ahhh, sounds like kindred spirits. That was my beginning way back. RC airplanes, then RC helicopters, then full size homebuilts. I was hangering with a friend that had just finished building a small Australian low wing plane called a Corby Starlet. All wood. I remember looking at it before he started covering it with fabric, and thought it was such a shame to cover up such beautiful wood work.Oh Brian, I've got a question for you. I will send you an e-mail later.CheersBob C.