Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Invalid License Contact Vendor (Again)

Featured Replies

I looked at a couple of the old posts and it does not look like there was a viable solution for me.

I've reinstalled XP-12 and RealityXP Garmin GTN 650 and I'm getting the Invalid License Contact Vendor that apparently others have seen. I've gone through the original invoice and other notes I have and ultimately the Flight1 site sent me here.

So what is the fix for this Invalid License Contact Vendor error message I'm getting? I've uninstalled and reinstalled the RXP GTN a couple of times with no luck.

  • Author

So no one has a valid fix or a suggestion on how to contact Reality XP directly?

Anyone know if they are still in business? If not, is anyone else providing a GTN for XP 12?

Thanks.

RXP left the building when MSFS 2020 came out. I'd guess your chances of a resolution is pretty well zero I'm sorry to say.

Edited by DavidP

David Porrett

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
On 7/25/2026 at 6:13 PM, DavidP said:

RXP left the building when MSFS 2020 came out. I'd guess your chances of a resolution is pretty well zero I'm sorry to say.

I actually got the issue resolved... finally. Basically did the same thing I had been doing, so not sure exactly what the issue was, but it seems to be working now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.