September 14Sep 14 I am wondering if this is an RT issue. I've noticed for a while that sometimes, departing aircraft will start to enter the runway before the arriving aircraft has flown over the threshold. Marco D'Agostino
September 14Sep 14 3 hours ago, simsuper80 said:I am wondering if this is an RT issue. I've noticed for a while that sometimes, departing aircraft will start to enter the runway before the arriving aircraft has flown over the threshold.Yes that may sometimes happen. Same with an aircraft crossing a runway a little too soon.Or aircraft that run into each other during taxi.It is all caused by differences in timing and location in adsb data plus time shifts PSXT used to fulfill the required groundspeed and location.Luckily it does not happen that often.I will ask my fabulous ChatGPT Codex friend to find a solution for it when I have enough money to hire him/her/it again 😀 Edited September 14Sep 14 by kiek
Create an account or sign in to comment