Sign in to follow this  
jspan_com

XML Altitude Annunciaton

Hello!I am working on an (FS2002) Altitude FMA where the goal is: Altitude FMA color should turn from white to green when aircraft is maintaining the MCP selected altitude. The snipped code://--> (A:Autopilot altitude lock, bool)ALT(A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet)(A:Indicated altitude, feet) - < 250 & | (A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet)(A:Indicated altitude, feet) - > 250) ! if{ (A:Autopilot altitude lock, bool) } && ALT//-->Despite hours of test & fail only the white Altitude FMA works so far, and it's hard to say whether the second element here is working or not. I have also used modified parts of the code I am using for the Altimeter Warning light with no success, code://-->(A:Autopilot approach hold, bool) 0 == (A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet) (A:Indicated altitude, feet) - abs d 100 >= r 750 <= && &&//-->

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Jan,This one works for me:(A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet) (A:Indicated altitude, feet) - abs 100 < ALT(A:Autopilot altitude lock, bool) 1 == (A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet) (A:Indicated altitude, feet) - abs 100 > && ALTJan"Procul Negotiis"

Jan, Long time no hear.. :-( How are you ?? Me Fine :-) Here's a version ( fully tested ) that uses a string inside the Color tag.. 1 single element.(A:Autopilot altitude lock, bool) 1 ==ALT Regards,RomanGREEN BAY PACKERS][/i :-ukliam :-beerchug

Roman,Which Jan?Btw, nice spacesaving alternative.I couldn't use that one because of different text(FLCH/ALT).Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Roman,A OK,Next month with the wife: "Route 66"!!Jan"Procul Negotiis"

>Jan,>> Long time no hear.. :-( How are you ?? Me Fine :-) Here's a>version ( fully tested ) that uses a string inside the Color>tag.. 1 single element.>>>>(A:Autopilot altitude lock, bool) 1 ==>Color="%('Green' 'White' (A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet)>(A:Indicated altitude, feet) - abs 250 < ?)">Adjust="Center" VerticalAdjust="Center">>ALT>>>>>> >>>Regards,>Roman>>GREEN BAY PACKERS][/i :-ukliam >:-beerchugHi Roman :-)Hi Jan :-)To Roman:Whether I am the right "Jan" or not, I honestly don't know! LOL!! Anyway, I feel fine, and I hope all is well in Green Bay :-). Thanks for the code, which will be tested. I will send you an e-mail if you still have your "old" e-mail address.To Jan in Holland (?): Hi Jan, your code is working fine, thanks a lot again :-).I have BTW read the postings regarding XML and FS2004 with great interest, and it seem to be quite some work to mofity the new ATR42 and later the 737-400 Project XML gauges for FS2004, not to mention the 737 Project C gauges!