Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

Gauge Question

Can anyone point me in the direction of a gauge that plays a sound when crossing outer marker, middle marker, inner marker? Searched with no joy.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well, the normal sounds exist in FS, but you have to set your radio in order to hear them. Most radio panels have a "MKR"-button. Make sure that the button is activated if you want to hear the beeping sounds :-). I've searched the FS2002.cfg to activate it on startup, but found nothing. Maybe in the aircraft.cfg, but I haven't searched there (the idea just came up:-)). Greetings,Steven

You are correct but I was looking for an invisible gauge to put in a panel that would enable the sounds on by default.

Ok ok dude... You asked for it, so here you may get it (I tested it exactly once, it worked, so I deemed it good enuff to "release" it, so don't complain, lol). :-smoochUsage: gauge00=MKR!MKR,0,0 that's it. No guarantee given on anything, of course... :-hahHave fun,Etienne :-wave

Etienne Tried it twice and it worked. What a beta test! How would you like to be recognized LOL? Thanks! :-lol Do you have gauge programing software or did you do that on your own?

>Tried it twice and it worked.Now this is something>What a beta test!Yeah, huh I just thought once would be nuff ;)>How would you like to be recognized LOL? Thanks! :-lol no problem dude, anytime... :)>Do you have gauge programing software or did you do that on>your own?on my own (o' course!) :)See ya soon and happy beeping, :-wedgeEtienne