Sign in to follow this  
Guest NightFlyer737

Panel Icon not Calling up Window

Guest NightFlyer737

I have exhausted the suggestions in this forum. I have tried using different icons, changed the IDENT codes to match and all the other things that I know of and cannot get one of my windows to open. I would be grateful for any experienced panel designers that could offer suggestions. I use a registered copy of FSPanel Studio and have the current update.Thanks in advance for your reply.Captain Wes

One of the easiest mistakes I make ( constantly !! ) is to have:#1 - The listings in {Window Titles} ( IN BRACKETS ) either missing, or, not in numerical order. ex. {Window Titles}window00=Main Panelwindow01=Radio Stackwindow02=GPSwindow03=Throttle Quadrantwindow04=Overhead Panelwindow05=CompassWindow06=Mini Panel#2 - The listings in {WindowXX} ( IN BRACKETS ) not in numerical order. I.E. Most likely 2 windows with the same {WindowXX} number.{Window00}file=Main_640.bmpfile_1024=Main_1024.bmpsize_mm=640position=7visible=1ident=MAIN_PANELgauge00=737-400!Airspeed, 0, 64 ETC....{Window01} With all the rest of the goodies that belong....{Window02} With all the rest of the goodies that belong....{Window03} With all the rest of the goodies that belong....{Window04} With all the rest of the goodies that belong....Roman

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Guest NightFlyer737

Thanks guys! It works just like a champ now! I appreciate all your help and suggestions. I hope as I get better at this, I can give back something sometime.Happy Landings!Capt. Wes