Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eugen

Timer

Guest Eugen

Hi,I would like to do a timer that increase the var after 10 seconds but I cannot get it to work.Any suggestionsBrgdsEugen(A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 0 == if{ (P:Local Time, seconds) 6 % int 10 == if{ (>K:INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) } }

Hi Eugen,Just busy with this one, you for sure can get something useful out of it.It is a rotating knob after one click, just for investigating possibility's of the timers.After 5(!) seconds it moves and completes the whole circle with 5 seconds intervals.(G:Var1) (G:Var1) 1 == if{ (P:Local Time, seconds) (G:Var2) > if{ 2 (>G:Var1) (P:Local Time, seconds) 5 + (>G:Var2) } } (G:Var1) 2 == if{ (P:Local Time, seconds) (G:Var2) > if{ 3 (>G:Var1) (P:Local Time, seconds) 5 + (>G:Var2) } } (G:Var1) 3 == if{ (P:Local Time, seconds) (G:Var2) > if{ 4 (>G:Var1) (P:Local Time, seconds) 5 + (>G:Var2) } } (G:Var1) 4 == if{ (P:Local Time, seconds) (G:Var2) > if{ 5 (>G:Var1) (P:Local Time, seconds) 5 + (>G:Var2) } } (G:Var1) 5 == if{ (P:Local Time, seconds) (G:Var2) > if{ 6 (>G:Var1) (P:Local Time, seconds) 5 + (>G:Var2) } } (G:Var1) 6 == if{ (P:Local Time, seconds) (G:Var2) > if{ 7 (>G:Var1) (P:Local Time, seconds) 5 + (>G:Var2) } } (G:Var1) 7 == if{ (P:Local Time, seconds) (G:Var2) > if{ 0 (>G:Var1) } } time test(G:Var1) 0 == if{ 1 (>G:Var1) (P:Local Time, seconds) 5 + (>G:Var2) } els{ 0 (>G:Var1) (>K:TOGGLE_AFTERBURNER1) } Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Hi, This may work ---(A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 0 == (G:Var1) 0 == & if{ (P:Absolute Time, seconds) 10 + (>G:Var1) } (P:Absolute Time, seconds) (G:Var1) > if{ (>K:INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) 0 (>G:Var1) }The use of absolute time will rid you of any rollover IE 58,59,0,1,2 . It continuously counts upwards. Regards,Roman

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Guest Eugen

Hi,Thanks for your repliesI tried the following but I couldn't get it to work.(A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 0 == (G:Var1) 0 == && if{ (P:Absolute Time, seconds) 10 + (>G:Var1) } (P:Absolute Time, seconds) (G:Var1) == if{ 1 (>K:INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) 0 (>G:Var1) } RegardsEugen

Eugen,What click-event do you use?Watch the spaces and accolades.Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Eugen,Guaranteed to work.. DAH!!!! The time is always greater than 0 so when this thing resets it went straight to max. Whew !!!! Pulled the rest of what hair I have to figure this out LOL!!! Just added a check to see if brake is still in RTO when it resets and sets it to OFF . A big LOL !!!! sometime the simplist of things can drive you nuts !!(A:AUTO BRAKE SWITCH CB, enum) 0 == (G:Var1) 0 == & if{ (P:Absolute Time, seconds) 10 + (>G:Var1) } (P:Absolute Time, seconds) (G:Var1) > (A:AUTO BRAKE SWITCH CB, enum) 0 == & if{ 0 (>G:Var1) (>K:INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) }Regards,Roman

Eugen and Roman,Myself still wrestling with the automatic function of the autobrake-system (767-300), what are you trying to achieve with this code functions?Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Guest Eugen

Thanks, I'll try this, but what I don't understand is why the time condition == doesn't work(P:Absolute Time, seconds) 10 +(>G:Var1) } (P:Absolute Time, seconds) (G:Var1) == if{ 1(>K:INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) 0 (>G:Var1) }Jan,I am gonna do an automatic disarment 10 sec after takeoff.BrgdEugen

"but what I don't understand is why thetime condition == doesn't work"00.010.020.030.040.050.060.07 etc.... up to9.999999 secondsthe chances of hitting at 10 right on the nuts when the gauge updates is about the same as getting hit by lightning :-)Regards,RomanGREEN BAY PACKERS][/i :-ukliam :-beerchug

Eugen,Aha, i understand now, i use the gear position to achieve the same:(A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 0 == (A:GEAR CENTER POSITION,percent) 10 < && if{ (>K:INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) }Works also and always.Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Guest Eugen

Roman,Ok I thought it was whole seconds, then could integer be a solution?//Eugen

Guest Eugen

Jan,that is also an option but according the information that I got so will the autobreak unarm after 10 s when airborn for the aircraft I create my panel.//Eugen

Guest Eugen

Hi,Got it to work I think(A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 0 == (G:Var1) 0 == (A:SIM ON GROUND,bool) 0 == & & if{ (P:Absolute Time, seconds) int 10 + (>G:Var1) } (P:Absolute Time, seconds) int (G:Var1) == if{ 1 (>K:INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) 0 (>G:Var1) } //Eugen