Sign in to follow this  
boshar

I am DONE with PC Games. Console here I come...

Guest NeXTer

When you can hook up a mouse and keyboard to the console and the titles properly deal with them, letting you redefine the inputs, I'll start thinking about it. The wiimote is a definite step in the right direction, but the Wii is underpowered despite all the fun you can have with it.When you can play titles like CoD4 or Crysis - with crisp graphics and intuitive and logical controls - on a console without it pissing you off, I'll consider it.FPS titles just aren't designed for console style controls, just like you can't fly an aircraft with a mouse...

Nowadays I only use my PC for Flightsims, Wargames, the Civilization series and work.Even now I get great wargaming out of Advance Wars and there will be a Civ game out on console later this year so I might quit gaming on PC al together ( I don't consider flightsiming gaming ;-) )For al the other things consoles are so much easier that even the beter control you have om the PC doesn't make up for it. Maybe its easier for me because I don't like FPS games.I find the amount of trouble PC games put you through unbelievable. My new Graphicscard came with a copy of Company of Heroes Opposing fronts. After a long wait during the install I had to connect to the internet for 6 or 7 times and in total I had to download around 800 MB in patches. The game required almostr 2 hours of my time just installing!

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg