Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

digital fuel flow

Hi there!I am currently working on an .xml fuel condition gauge, using FS Panel Studio to create/edit the gauge, which displays total fuel remaining, fuel flow, and hours remaining, it can be switched from gallons to pounds, and so far, I have the fuel remaining, and the time remaining elements working, but so far, the only code I have been able to find is a string that shows 'elapsed fuel flow', with a re-set button.I would like to either replace the string for that function with a string that causes it to display current fuel flow, or perhaps make it so that element can be displayed as either elapsed fuel flow, or current fuel flow.Any help would be greatly appreciated,Thanks,Brian Moat

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There are generic fuel flow variables, but I like to be engine specific.TURB ENG4 FUEL FLOW PPHTURB ENG3 FUEL FLOW PPHTURB ENG2 FUEL FLOW PPHTURB ENG1 FUEL FLOW PPHTURB ENG FUEL FLOW PPHorRECIP ENG4 FUEL FLOWRECIP ENG3 FUEL FLOWRECIP ENG2 FUEL FLOWRECIP ENG1 FUEL FLOWRECIP ENG FUEL FLOWDo you not have a list of variables? I have attached a full list.Nick

You really need to download the "Panels and Gauges SDK" from the MSFS support website, so you will have the full list of parameters and key_events to reference... ;)