Sign in to follow this  
regalado1234

How do I change the values for this?

Hi:I wanted to know how, bya the mouse click section I change the state of this values:CONCORDE_VISOR_NOSE_HANDLE (Floating Point Number, Values are: 0

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,A:(A:CONCORDE NOSE ANGLE, ) (A:CONCORDE VISOR NOSE HANDLE, ) (A:CONCORDE VISOR POSITION PERCENT, )K:(>K:DECREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR)(>K:DECREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR_FULLY)(>K:INCREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR) (>K:INCREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR_FULLY)Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Hi Jan:Thanks a lot for the Keys, I didnt found them on FS2004 SDK.Now cames the important question:How can I in the same click, to use both keys?Firts click:(>K:DECREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR_FULLY)Second Click (on the same area):(>K:INCREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR_FULLY)So on the same area of the mouse section I have booth secuences?

You can do this several ways, but springs to mind is,(G:Var1) ! (>G:Var1) if{ (>K:DECREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR_FULLY) } els{ (>K:INCREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR_FULLY) }(G:Var1) ! says that if (G:Var1) equals zero (which it does before any clicking) then set the G variable to the stack number which is now 1. So the 'if' statement works and not the 'els'. Then a second click says that if the G variable equals zero but it equals 1 at the moment so a zero is put on the stack, G varaible is set back to zero. The 'if' statement will not work so the 'els' statement works. And so on with each click. You are basically setting the G variable to 1, then zero, then 1 and then zero, etc. etc. with each click, and the 'if' statement responds to 1 and the 'els' statement responds to zero.should work,cheers,nick

Hi,I use:(A:CONCORDE VISOR POSITION PERCENT,percent) 1 < if{ (>K:INCREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR_FULLY) } els{ (>K:DECREASE_CONCORDE_NOSE_VISOR_FULLY) }Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Thanks a Lot Guys, it worked Just Perfectly!!!I will post the entyre gauge when I got back from a work mettingHelio Alberto Regalado Moreira