Sign in to follow this  
nickpike

ATTN: Nick Pike - Code Snippet Requested

Here you go, Nick. (@g:noOptionMenu) @kOn == (@g:currentPageNAV) 1 == &&PAGE MENU Crossfill?(L:GNS530_1_DataFields,enum) 1 ==@BlinkerCode{blnk}Enable Auto Zoom?{nr}(L:GNS530_1_DataFields,enum) 0 ==@BlinkerCode{blnk}Enable Auto Zoom?{nr}Change Fields?Restore Defaults?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Bill, many thanks. as you say all seems well. I'm wondering whether the question marks are causing the problem. I know they are used as text here, but strangley enough, when I was having problems, but before I found the actual cure, it was more stable when i got rid of colour logic, for example,BackgroundColor="%('#004000' '#101010' (L:Variable,enum) ! ? )"It seemed the removal of the question marks made things better. Once I found the true cause of the problem, I was able to reinsert the question marks.Just a thought, just about the only thing I can come up with. Have you tried this code without the question marks?cheers,nick

No, but what is TRULY STRANGE is that there is another PAGE MENU identical to this one, with only the text display changed......and it works without requiring the "nested" 's... :~P :-bang :-kewl *:-* What I'm doing of course is replacing the empty PAGE MENU (no options) with several pages with choices that actually do something... ;)

Ah, the memory gets into gear. I once had a problem like this, and I think it turned out to be corrupted text. Looks ok in the editor, but I did some retyping and this solved the problem although the text was identical (looking).cheers,nick