Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Throttle animation doesnt go to full travel...

Hey guys,I am having a problem with my aircrafts throttle animation.I have animated it to have an arc turn (its a lever that pivots) and it should go down to the same angle as the other three controls on the quad, but for some reason, it will not.The animation tag is lever_throttle0_01The aircraft is a single engine turbocharged 6 cylinder.Anyone have any ideas?Using Gmax 1.2.BillLHC

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Bill, make sure that you are animating only 0 to 50 keyframes......been there, done that, got the bruises on my forehead... ;)

Hey Bill,Many thanks.Why is it only 50%?? How wierd.... Thanks again,Bill

>Hey Bill,>>Many thanks.>>Why is it only 50%?? How wierd.... Because that's the actual limit of the 'stock variable(s)' for lever_throttleX in the MakeMDL SDK...The MakeMDL SDK states:"Position of engine X throttle lever (0=idle and 100 = maximum)"That is an error!!!The actual limits are 0 = idle and 50 = maximum... ;)

you know Bill,if you put out a book called "FS Gauge progamming for dummies," I'd snap it right up.

>you know Bill,>>if you put out a book called "FS Gauge progamming for>dummies," I'd snap it right up.Well, that would be appropriate, since it would be written by the "Chief Dummy!" :)