Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

Radar Gauge in FSX

Can some expert in gauge programming modify the XML radar gauge in FSX so that the radar screen will show the taxiways as well as the runways? I love to use the Control Tower but miss the taxiway display so you could watch the radar and see the aircraft on the taxiways too. Thanks, best regards, Bob.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very true, and I made this request not only once. Still did not make it in, unfortunately.Among other projects I am actually trying to achieve exactly what you want, but no promises. But not by modifying any of the default gauges though.The lack of aprons and taxiways renders Ground Controller practically unusable, which bothers me just like you. :)Etienne

Hi Etienne. Thanks for the reply. Sounds good. I wish I knew how to program that stuff and I'd try too. Good luck with your project. Please keep us informed. I see a lot of promise in the control tower. I am trying to get the Traffic View Board working with it so I can follow the planes, and listen to them, like I do in FSX with TVB in the Mobile Control Tower. Best regards, Bob.

Hi. Thanks. I don't want to go online. I want to be able to view and hear my own AI traffic. Regards, Bob.