Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

adding waypoint based on nearest airports

Hi Jan,Well your -200K model looks great! I've just started a complete Pegasus for my 757; maybe we could exchange both uh? :-)Just a comment: line width should be 24 char long...Tom

Tom,You are right about the chars, never thought about that.It seems I have to do something with the Tab's...Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Hi,Still busy with testing it, but I noticed after entering or deleting a waypoint in the flightplan the "SUSP" mode comes on.(@C:flightplanwaypointlocked) Clicking the OBS button on the FS-gps solves the problem.I put some extra code in the FMC-CLR button macro (other button is ok):(@C:flightplanwaypointlocked) if{ (>@C:flightplanwaypointlocked) } This seems to help; the autopilot sends you now to the next waypoint.Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Hello Jan Yes I noticed that, The "fly the flight plan" code ignores the FS-gps suspend mode and will still fly the complete route including any changes made during the flight. If you reconnect the FS-gps to the flight plan it will fly it up to the next change you make and disconnect again. There may be a way to put the flightplan waypoint unlock in the code but it seems to do everything ok now.Paul

Paul EGLD

Hi,From the fs-gps@FormatLatitudeTabbed(@c:FlightPlanWaypointLatitude)@FormatLongitudeTabbed(@c:FlightPlanWaypointLongitude)and%((@c:FlightPlanDepartureAirportIdent))%!s!%((@c:FlightPlanDestinationAirportident))%!s!If this is what you mean..Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."