Sign in to follow this  
bcs112

How to use KEY_PUSHBACK_SET ?

Hi all,I would like to add a pushback gauge to my panel. But how ;)The only event that I could find which seems to be related to pushing back is the KEY_PUSHBACK_SET event but there is absolutely no explanation on how this works.Anyone can help me out here ?BTW I program in cpp...Thx for the help,Bj

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The _SET extension is misleading, since it doesn't function the same way the other key_events using the _SET extension do! This is actually a TOGGLE event... ;)trigger_key_event (KEY_PUSHBACK_SET,0) ; // toggles pushback on/off

Hi Bill,Those funny MS people, what a great bunch ;)So in short, there is no way to pushback the aircraft through code then using standard FS stuff ? By pushing back I mean pushing back and actuallt urning the aircraft etc...Bj

>Hi Bill,>>Those funny MS people, what a great bunch ;)>>So in short, there is no way to pushback the aircraft through>code then using standard FS stuff ? By pushing back I mean>pushing back and actuallt urning the aircraft etc...>>Bj

Hi Rob,Yes I have heard and read about your gauge and I'm sure its super but all the gauges in my panel are programmed by me so I have full control over they do and can't do. I recently replaced the TCAS with my own version of the Bendix CAS66A TCAS1 system, now the only external gauge I have is the CIVA INS from Marco Ravanello.Kind regards,Bj

Ah yes off course, I never used that functionality !Thanks for the help Bill, been a great help as usual !!!Bj