Sign in to follow this  
Fritz Bayerlein

XSimulate Design Group hiring a panel renderer/texture artist!

Unfortunately our long-time panel renderer and texture artist, Kyle Shurb, has had to leave the team due to real world constraints.XSimuatel is actively searching for a replacement. We are looking for those who are skilled at making high resolution textures from real-world photos, and who has much experience creating renders through 3D Studio. Previous FS experience is highly preferred!This is a paid position and you would be brought onto the staff full time. If you feel you have what it takes to do this job, email me directly at jochenheiden@san.rr.com and if you can put together a resume or CV of your skills that will be best for me to see if you're who we're looking for.Thank you.

What... no resume for your company?? Tsk, tsk.... bad form to request that which you've failed to provide in return. :)

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Unfortunately I get an error when I try to edit my post so allow me to continue it here.XSimulate's website is as follows:www.xsimulate.net and the forums are located at www.xsimulate.net/forumsXSimulate consists of the following members:Mike Maarse: SoundsFraser Turner: C++ programming and XML animationShane Olguin: Flight dynamicsBen Alfoldi: Master modellerBen Jones: Textures/liveriesWe also have a host of outstanding beta testers who are all either flight engineers, mechanics, or pilots on the DC-10. The DC-10-30 we're doing is in late Alpha stage but we're hampered by a lack of capable soul to finish our panel.If anyone is interested and meets the requirements as stated in the first post, please email me. Thank you.