Sign in to follow this  
WarpD

Multiple Fuel Tanks w/Ariane TCASII panel or aircraft.c...

Hi all, thought I'd post a question here as searches of the rest of the forum have yielded no results.My issue is, apparently, an old one. While using Ariane's analog TCASII 733 panel I'm only getting fuel draw from the right tank, after which the engines quit, the news media shows up, etc, etc. In the distant past there was supposedly an update which addressed this problem. However, last night I re-downloaded the panel (from Ariane, so it's their most current) and am experiencing the same problem. No patch is available on their very cumbersome site either.My question is whether the fuel cell feeds are addressed in the aircraft.cfg or panel.cfg, and if they can be modded to enable proper functioning of the panel's fuel gauges. For the record, Ariane support only offered the possibility that FSUIPC might be restricting the fuel feed... Nothing is obviously wrong there, am I missing something (hopefully simple)?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yep... you're missing actual support.Where FS draws fuel from is based on feed switches. Which is usually controlled by a gauge.FSUIPC is not the culprit here... it is Ariane.