Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Aircraft Lighting Tutorial Anywhere???

Hi again!!!OK - the model is coming along ok now however I have searched the tinterweb high and low looking for a tutorial or at least a clue as to how to put navigation, landing and strobe/beacon lights on my Gmax model. I understand that this can be done in Gmax or in the aircraft.cfg file.Which is the best method? I am tempted towards putting it all in the Gmax model if I can.Can someone point me to some instructions on what I should be doing to create, position and function aircraft lighting. Many thanks again in andvance - I am already eternally grateful to this forum for its excellent advice.SF

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Can someone point me to some instructions on what I should be>doing to create, position and function aircraft lighting. >>Many thanks again in andvance - I am already eternally>grateful to this forum for its excellent advice.Evidently you didn't stop here:http://freeflightdesign.com and check out the tutorials and forum sections... ;)For FXS, you can use the Attachpoint Tool to "Attach" .fx files directly to your mesh.For FS9, you're better off sticking with the aircraft.cfg entries.