Sign in to follow this  
siriusfire

Beta Testers Required - Beech Duchess

HiI am now nearing completion on my Beechcraft BE76 Duchess and require some critical, knowledgable (????) but also sympathetic (;)) beta testers.This is my first ever model and I, like everyone else I'mn sure, am completely self-taught from the excellent tutorials around the web.It has been built in Gmax and aimed at FS2004. I don't know if it would work in FSX (One thing that you lot might be able to tell me). I haven't built it because it is a particularly interesting aircraft but just because there wasn't one out there and I should be flying a real one soon. I haven't done the crashes bit and not sure if it needs a night texture.If you'd like to have a go at someone elses aircraft let me know and I will send the file.ThanksSF

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would be happy to take a look at it for you. n4gix@comcast.netI would also suggest posting your request at http://www.aerodynamika.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi in the The FFDS Design Forum. There's a terrific group of freeware and payware modelers who hang out there and exchange tips and information. ;)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this