Sign in to follow this  
pve

Strange addition fs9 xml

Hi all (A:FLAPS HANDLE INDEX, enum) s6 0 l6 <= if{ 205 220 205 - @FlapLimitCalc + } (>L:MaxFlapSPD0,number)1 l6 <= if{ 185 200 185 - @FlapLimitCalc + } (>L:MaxFlapSPD1,number) 2 l6 <= if{ 175 190 175 - @FlapLimitCalc + } (>L:MaxFlapSPD2,number) etc. This code sets the T/O FMC flap limit speed bugs and works OK. But the top value (L:MaxFlapSPD0,number) is incremented by 1 each time the flap handle index number is increased it only does it with the top line. How can this unconnected value (A:FLAPS HANDLE INDEX, enum) do this. There is no other code to affect it.

Paul EGLD

Hi Paul,I can only guess...first, I suggest using "(A:FLAPS HANDLE INDEX, enum) sp6" as to keep the stack clean. Then, for example, "0 l6 <=" will give TRUE for each index number (0 to 2), should work this way?Tom

Hello Tom Thanks Tom thats OK, I had to change it again and put the flaps handle vars in the visible tags to get rid of the zeros. Paul

Paul EGLD