Sign in to follow this  
ias

Help with string, FSX APU Generator

Hi,I built up an button that start APU in FSXbut there still one thing that need to be done before it will work.and it is the APU Generator,I try to edit the default A321 popup_Overhead.xml to find theAPU Generator string but i can't find it.I want to build a button that when you cklick it it will active the APU Generator.Thank's for anyone who can help me find the right code.Max .M

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Look in the FSX SDK for all this information... ;)The mouse events are:APU_STARTER Start up the auxiliary power unit (APU). APU_OFF_SWITCH Turn the APU off.APU_GENERATOR_SWITCH_TOGGLE Turn the auxiliary generator on or off. APU_GENERATOR_SWITCH_SET Set the auxiliary generator switch (0,1). The tokens are:APU PCT RPM,percent - Self explanatory Percent over 100APU PCT STARTER,percent - Self explanatory Percent over 100APU VOLTS,volts - Self explanatory Volts APU GENERATOR SWITCH,bool - Self explanatory BoolAPU GENERATOR ACTIVE,bool - Self explanatory Bool APU ON FIRE DETECTED,bool - Self explanatory Bool

can you demonstrate how it's need to be writen ?between ?for getting generator on ?