Sign in to follow this  
pve

Entering multiple values into Loops FS9

Hi all %{loop} %(l1 (>@c:FlightPlanWaypointIndex)) {clr2}{fnt2}%((@c:FlightPlanWaypointRemainingTotalDistance,nmiles) @DistAdj + )%!03d!%(l1 ++ s1 l2 <) The macro changes the value in the selected WaypointIndex remaining distance fields OK but it can only change one. If you select and change another it puts the correct value in the new field and removes the last value. Is it possible to add more than one value to the loop fields.

Paul EGLD

Hi Paul,Could you explain a bit more your intentions?Something like:{loop}{color-font-etc}n1 (>@c:FlightPlanWaypointIndex)(@c:FlightPlanWaypointRemainingTotalDistance,nmiles)n2 (>@c:FlightPlanWaypointIndex)(@c:FlightPlanWaypointRemainingTotalDistance,nmiles)n3 ...etc{color-font-etc}(n++ loop control){next}???Tom

Hello Tom I have all the flightplan speed, climb cruise and descent Fields in the FMC legs page working now and want to edit them. Using total distance as an easy one to learn with. The macro has the FP waypoint number to change and holds the value from the scratchpad sent from the LSK. Is your example saying I should give a separate number for each waypoint position. Paul

Paul EGLD

Paul,Honestly, I don't follow you in what do you really want to do, sorry.Maybe if you could post an example, at least in pseudocode...Tom

Hi Tom I can't do it within loop need to have separate value L:vars for each WP field. Thanks again for the clue will have to try another way. Paul

Paul EGLD