Sign in to follow this  
ega

Adjusting wingviews

I have been using a merge of the 50N B737 models with Feelthere panel in FSX. Everything works OK except the wingviews. Please see the attached screenshot. I did play arounn with views entries in panel.cfg and also with camera definitions in order the wingviews were closer to the aircraft nose but I got unsatisfatory results.Can anyone point me out the correct procedure to bring these wingviews closer, that is, in such a way I can see better the engine?Thanks!Edmundo http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/178768.jpg

Edmundo Azevedo

I don't know if it's the same in FSX but I've been experimenting with this a bit lately in FS9 myself. Here's what I've come up with through experimentation:[Views]VIEW_LEFT_UP_DIR=45.0, 0.0, 271  //angle, degrees about axis: longitudinal (roll),lateral (pitch),vertical (yaw)VIEW_LEFT_UP_EYE=-0.15, 0.00, 0.00 // -left +right,-down +up,-back +fwd VIEW_LEFT_UP_ZOOM=0.75  //self explanitoryThis view is for the default FS9 Skyhawk and is available by pressing numpad 4 while holding numpad 5. It looks 45° downward with head rotated to 271° (almost due West with the nose being due North or 360° ). Eye position has been shifted .15 (ft?, m?) left of the default eyepoint defined in the aircraft.cfg. In other words this view looks downward through the side window at the left main wheel which is a bit more interesting than the default view of the headliner :) .JimEDIT: f'in' smilies

Hi Jim,Many thanks for caring yo answer my question!Will try your numbers.Best regardsEdmundo

Edmundo Azevedo