Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ajweber

Helo rotor and other animations

Hi,Downloaded a helo source file for Gmax and I need help. Haven't done any aircraft, only scenry thus far, in Gmax so I need some pointers on getting this thing to work. I've got the main rotor anmation to work correctly, but the tail rotor doesn't spin at all. I also need any tips on how to get the main rotor to tilt, and pedals and stick animations. Is it all through naming conventions or do I need to "animate" these parts? The tail rotor is my main concern right now. Any info would be appreciated!! Thanks.AJ

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You need to be more specific. Are you wanting to build for FS9 or FSX?The techniques are entirely different between the two sim versions...

Hi,Thanks for your reply. I'll be using the helo in FSX, Acceleration to be exact. I use FS8,FS9,FSX, and Acceleration SDK's for my scenery work, {Of which I'm away from temporarily} and all of the source files I have of aircraft were developed with the FS9 gamepack. As we know, most FS9 aircraft do work in FSX, but since I have the source files, I'd rather just finish them for use in FSX.AJ