Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EagleSkinner

I am searching for a certain modeller

Hi all,Eighteen months to two years ago, I was helping a now collapsed developer/publisher with paints for a great project. Unfortunately the publisher ceased activities and the plane never reached fruition.I am looking for that plane maker - maybe we can get together and do something. It was/still is a great looking model and I may be able to coax and cajole some extra help such as FDE and Instruments. At least I have some able acquaintances who may be able to get involved.I don't want to give too much away, but if you were the modeller, then please get in touch. I will only reveal a couple of clues - you'll know who you are. The plane:BiplaneAerobaticSquare wingtipsBloody marvellous!If you were developing a biplane for FSX and your young man "publisher" gave up on you around 18 months ago, please get in touch. You can visit my website (see my profile) and contact me via there or you can send to chris at brisland dot aero

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Christian Eagle. (Sorry... there had to be one sm*rtar$e in>the forum.... :))>>-DaiNo - I communicate regularly with Kev Lechmanski. He's busy with other things at the moment. And besides, this bip has not really been publicly aired yet. Besides - I have painted the Christen Eagle around forty times so far. The guy who did the modelling should know - after all, the publisher got my early paint suggestions adapted by him and the changes were hot.