Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest aymeric106

Reset Simulation rate with a Gauge ?

Hi,First, i know nothing about gauges for now.I can't find a way to reset quickly the sim rate to 1X except "R" "-" "-" "-" on the keyboard.I thought adding a small button to my panels that could do that ...Is it possible to do that easyly ?Is there some kind off 'macro gauge' already done, that may for exemple read a text file for a command like 'set simrate=1' or someting ?Thanksaymeric

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This little xml-gauge will do what you want I think:Set SimRate to Normal 1 (>K:SIM_RATE) The image-file can be whatever you want. In this example I pretend to have an image that is 25 by 25 pixels big (width, height)The bitmap in this example must be in the same dir as the xml-file.Put the script in a file and call it something.xml (whatever name you want), and then insert it at your panel.Then in your cockpit you should have a button that you can click, and which should then set the sim-rate to 1.I hope this gets you going :)JEL

Now for a variation on that theme, I've been wanting to DETECT the sim rate so I know when it is NOT X1. Advice?-Pv-

This little xml-gauge will do what you want I think:
If you don't wrap your XML script with the CODE tags, it will be hidden!Highlight your XML or C code, then the row of Icons above the editor's window, use the LAST button to format it for the forum.
<Gauge Name="JELAIR-SetSimRate" Version="1.0"><Update Frequency="1"/><Image Name="JELAIR-ButtonBitmap.bmp" ImageSizes="25,25"/><Mouse>	<Tooltip ID="">Set SimRate to Normal</Tooltip>	<Area Left="0" Right="25" Top="0" Bottom="25">		<Cursor Type="Hand"/>		<Click>			1 (>K:SIM_RATE)		</Click>	</Area></Mouse></Gauge>

Hi, Use in a string:%((P:SIMULATION RATE,enum))%!2.2f!%and it will show 0.25, 0.50, 1.00, 2.00, 4.00, 8.00 and 16.00.Jan